Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A New Friend!

I have a new friend!  His name is Yasser and he was born in Mekkah but was raised in Riyadh.  He is a brand new nurse!  Many of the young Saudi men and women are taking nurses training so they can eventually run their own hospital.  Yasser was impressed by the number of certifications I had and asked about each one.  He just graduated this year and this is his first job.  He is so excited and eager to do well in his new career.  He has asked for my friendship and help as he learns how to be the best nurse he can be.  I have to say he is pretty cute and has quite the engaging smile.  Reminds me of my sons.  I hope I can be helpful to him and encourage him in his new profession.

TGIF we say on Wednesdays around these  parts! We are going to the Kingdom Tower and the Batha Batha souks tomorrow.  If there is time we will also go to Dirrah.  I passed my med test...100% on calculations!.  Next week is the EKG test.  It has been many years since I have been a new employee.  I didn't realize there were so many tests!!!  Hope to have some pictures to post after tomorrow..IF I can figure out this camera thingy!

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment