Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2009

getting ready to go

I have my tickets in hand!  I am so excited!!  Cleaning up things in town has been a bit of a challenge however!  I HATE the automated directors!  I spend 30 minutes at a time just trying to get to the person that MAY be able to help me settle up before I leave.  I'm glad I thought to talk to my bank before I left for SA.  There was more information I needed before I could transfer funds from an Arab bank.  I have spent all day at this but I know all the headaches now will be worth it when the end result finally arrives.  It just makes the rewards sweeter!

Wish things were going better for my brother. I feel I have seen him for the last time.........

Christine x

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Chris. What a grand adventure. I so look forward to living through you. Take care of yourself. We will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete