Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2009

Arabian Nights

I made application for my igama today.  .Another chore I can check off the list!  I've been invited to the Irish party along with a bunch of Australians I have fallen in with.  Many of the Australian nurses live in D Complex as well so we see each  other at the pool nearly every evening.  We have lots of laughs and lots of fun!!

Our pool is heated so after dark Diane (my room-mate) and I went and had a swim.  It felt wonderful!!  I turned on my back and just floated looking at a black sky filled with very bright stars and thought to myself "look where you are girl!".

Med test on Wednesday, Thursday we are going to the Kingdom Tower, Friday is our day of rest, and Saturday we finally get to see our unit!  Hurray!!!!!

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment