Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Great Time Was Had by All!!

See!  You don't have to miss the holidays when you are not living in your own country.  You find a way to celebrate wherever you are!  We had a great dinner at my apartment!  We invited several friends from work and just had a blast!  I even managed a turkey with all the trimmings.  Fifteen people came over and we ate, told stories, talked about traditions in their countries.  It was quite the spirit of Thanksgiving!

It is beautiful here now.  I didn't expect there to really be an autumn but we are having one!  The weather has cooled off nicely and it is very pleasant. Sunny sunny everyday still though it was a little cloudy once but nothing serious ;)

Well I am off to do more studying.  Next week I do my check offs and then I should have some breathing room!

Christine xx

1 comment:

  1. Going to Hbby Lobby to ring the bell for Salvation Army. Chilly here, but nice and sunny. Thanks for the interesting blogs. We enjoy reading/learning/sharing. So glad you are having a great adventure. Miss our movie time and BD time. However, your's sounds like more fun! :) Love you.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete