Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Warm? Cool? Cold?

When you have so many people coming in from different parts of the world you get to see many different perspectives on the weather.  It is in the 70's here.  I feel just right coolish, no need for a jacket or sweater...very comfortable.  The northern Europeans are out in their bikini's, shorts and tank tops.  The South Afrikans and Saudi's are in heavy weight jackets, knit caps and heavy sweaters.  It is quite the conglomeration of fashion statements I'm telling you!

Not much to report this week.  We did go to the top of the Kingdom Tower at night.  As soon as I can find out what the computer did with my pictures I will show you Riyadh at night!

Having some friends over for dinner tonight.   I found an Arabic Monopoly game! :)

Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment