Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Three Weeks and Four Days

My tickets and flight info should show up pretty soon.  My sister and my friend, Judy Chapman, gave me a Kindle as a going away gift.  I have wanted one for a long time and it has been fun loading it!  Still a few things left to do but nothing stressful.  Just five more days to work and I'll be retired....WOW...never thought I would make it!!  My British friends included me in the next Scrabble game on line....Frankie was very nice and said it would help me get settled in the desert (?).  I would really miss my game buddies!!

It won't be easy being so far from family and friends.  I have never taken the easy path to anything however so this is nothing new. I do like to challenge myself...stretch my physical and mental muscles! I like the feeling of strength! My hope is to have great, new, eye opening (and maybe eye popping) experiences that will influence me to become a better person and that will be good things to share with the people I love.  I am grateful for technology that will help me stay in touch with everyone!

Christine x

No comments:

Post a Comment