Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting Closer

I have 8 more shifts at work. My co-workers and friends have already started "I'm going to really miss you". That is really nice to know!! It's way better than "thank goodness she's finally gone"! However I think it will be hard to hear this everyday I work for the next three weeks.

Really looking forward to seeing Michael around the 20th. Matthew and Michael will be driving me to the airport to see me off!

I have this feeling that I can only describe as the feeling I get when on a roller coaster and I can see the peak before the next full speed drop....very exhilarating!!

No turning back now....and I wouldn't want to. I feel like I am really living my life again!!

Chris x

2 comments:

  1. What a great adventure you will have. Wow! Do you suppose I could stowaway in
    the cargo hull? You will be a different Chris when you return. Heck, you may not
    return. You'll just cruise around the world.

    ReplyDelete